Junior League of Pensacola members are local women committed to building better communities and becoming effective leaders and volunteers. Applications are now being accepted for membership in the 2019-2020 New Member class.
Membership in Junior League allows women to develop leadership and personal skills together with other women who desire to make a difference in their community. Through the unique training offered in Junior League, members learn skills such as managing and training volunteers, fundraising, advocacy, networking, strategic planning, organizational development, and communications.
Area women interested in learning more about membership in Junior League are invited to attend one of several scheduled information sessions. At these events, prospective members will have an opportunity to meet current members of the League and ask questions about membership benefits and requirements. Dress is business casual.
Scheduled Junior League membership information sessions are:
- Wednesday, June 5th at 6:00 pm
- Sat June 8th at 11:00 am
- Tuesday, June 18th at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, June 20th at 6:00 pm
- Saturday, June 29th at 11:00 am
- Monday, July 8th at 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 10th at 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 16th at 6:00 pm
Join us for a Junior League of Pensacola (JULEP) Information Meeting for a relaxed evening of Q&A and networking. Learn more about JULEP, meet women who want to positively impact our community, and more!
What is the Junior League?
An organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
- Join an organization with a powerful mission
- Learn and enhance leadership qualities and improve public speaking skills
- Formal and hands-on training to help you become an effective volunteer and civic/non-profit leader. Gain and enhance skills such as marketing, project management, event planning, fundraising, nonprofit board governance and financial management.
- Have a sense of belonging to your community
- Become an active volunteer to better your community
- Become a member of an international nonprofit
- Socialize, make life-long connections with like-minded women who are motivated to improve their local community