View your current status on obligations by visiting your dashboard »
The $100 financial obligation is due January 31st.
- Pay your fundraising obligation online now »
- Purchase Market Basket tickets »
- Purchase Evening in White tickets »
- Purchase a cookbook »
(local pick-up at the League offices only—no shipping available at this time)
Membership dues for the next League year must be received by March 1st.
- Pay your dues online »
(Credit card processing fees apply. Installment plan is available—50% due now, 50% July 1st)
- Experiencing hardship? Request a dues deadline extension »
- Not returning? Submit an official resignation letter »
The 10 League Points required for New, Active, and Associate Service members are due April 1st.
- Sign up for Brunch & Pedal Trolley event ($25) »
(Don’t forget: You will need to complete the waiver form)
- Sign up to volunteer at Market Basket ($10) »
- Sign up to volunteer at Kids in the Kitchen (2/20/18) »
- Sign up for Girl Scout Cookie & Wine Pairing event ($15) »
- Sign up to volunteer at Kids in the Kitchen (3/20/18) »
- Made an in-kind donation? Submit your receipts for points »
(e.g. purchases made for gifts/donations to Pandora’s Breakfast with Santa or Healthy Halloween)
Meeting attendance requirement
Meeting attendance for all members is due by May 31st. New members must attend 5 GMMs and all New Member Meetings. Active members must attend 5 GMMs. Associate members must attend 2 voting GMMs.
Missed a GMM? Email Lexie to attend a future Board meeting.